Summit of Awesome 2011 RecapMonday, October 31, 2011 20:55
On Day 3, there was a half day of programming followed by the annual class photo, as seen to the right. The Summit of Awesome ended with the Make Something Awesome Party, sponsored by MailChimp. The party concluded with an ultimate Crafty Throwdown competition where one of our amazing volunteers Matthew won the title and a $100 gift certificate to Etsy.
Wondering what others had to say about the Summit of Awesome? Read on:
- Baltimore Etsy Street Team: The Summit of Awesome
- Baltimore Examiner: Local summit for craftspeople teaches marketing and selling your work
- Craftzine: Summit of Awesome, Day 2
- Carrie J Keplinger: Everyone Needs Some Awesome
- Poor Robin: Summit of Awesome
- The Scientific Seamstress: The Summit Awesome!
- Stylist Home: Crafters Unite for Summit of Awesome 2011
- Unanimous Craft: All Summit of Awesome Posts
- Isaac B. Watson: What I Learned At The Summit of Awesome , Who I Met At The Summit of Awesome
Photos from the 2011 Summit of Awesome are on Flickr here. If you attended the Summit as an attendee, volunteer or speaker we invite you to add photos to the group pool.